my second born, with the tree reflecting in his big hazel eyes (that look brown here)...
side note: I've been checking daily on the orientation of each day's prompt. I did that early this morning, but hubby had to take the beast to work with him, so I was stuck with out my beloved sidekick Canon. So no photo til just.now. Anyways, my point is that today was vertical and I forgot by this point and I'm hoping it still works for the book.
Picture the Holidays
Day 8
[eta: photo also featured here: Mortal Muses]

holy cow, that's cool!
ReplyDeleteLOVE! What a photo to treasure.
ReplyDeleteI haven't being paying much attention to the orientation. I'm just crossing my fingers that it all works out in the end. LOL!
What an incredible shot! I wish my little one would be able to stand still long enought to try a shot like this.
ReplyDelete