Brennen received some early birthday money last week and decided he needed to spend it on Amazon. So he bought a boomerang. Yes. A boomerang! It came today. And once Dad starting looking at the instructions, he realized it was competition boomerang. Did you even know there was such a thing? I didn't. It really tells you how much I rely on photos on Amazon versus the description. Don't be like me.
Either way, Toby was all... I wanna take this to the park right now (you have to have a 100ft of clearance all around you). So we loaded up and went. And ya'll, it was actually chilly out!!!! (Do you hear the angels?!)
So here are our photos from the evening. Til I got cold and went to the van.
And y'all should know me well enough to know that I took full advantage of this opportunity and snapped some photos of my only girl.
Her mullet game is strong.
First catch reactions. It really didn't take them long to master the boomerang!
Her face when she sees a hole in the tree and believes there's a dead beetle in there.
Goodness, me. She melts me.
xoxo





























No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.