Thumb in the mouth is the ultimate sign of sleepiness.
But when my baby is carrying around the blanket like Linus, I don't want to forget how undeniable adorable he is with it and his thumb sucking.
So naturally, I want pictures. I have tried many days now.
I tried to get a cute shot of him facing me, thumb in mouth, blanket tossed sweetly over his shoulder.
I tried the walking away from me shot, blanket over that shoulder, dragging the ground (I die of sweetness every time).
Instead I get this...
toddler butting in...
and this...
motion blur, and, naturally, blinking...
and, oh yes, my favorite...
he was laying on it so cutely, but I was too slow... or maybe he's too fast...
One of these days, I'll get to share the ultimate cuteness of the blanket toting thumb sucker. Until then, you get baby butt in the air.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.