myreal.everyday.life

Linkbar

  • home
  • about
  • homeschool
  • books
  • gear
  • thankfulness

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

what I've read:

currently in my hands:
  • if
  • wild + free

2012
  • one thousand gifts
  • redeeming love
  • birth matters
  • the help
  • water for elephants
  • letting go of anger
  • room
  • unglued
2013
  • the time traveler's wife
  • the hiding place
  • shepherding a child's heart
2014
  • for the children's sake: foundations of education for home and school
  • burn
  • harry potter and the sorcerer's stone
  • harry potter and the chamber of secrets 
  • harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban
  • becoming myself
  • honey for a child's heart
  • made to crave 
  • surprised by motherhood
  • the nesting place
  • wild things: the art of nurturing boys
2015
  • outlaw
  • eyes wide open
  • water walker
  • divergent series
  • stuck
2016
  • all in
at 10:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

oh, hi!

oh, hi!

archives:

#whole30 (4) baby related (288) belly shot (40) by the month (10) client session (1) crochet (3) day dates. (3) day in the life (2) facing myself (7) faith (67) family (136) friday's top ten (84) gardening (5) holidays (86) home (19) home improvement (4) homemaking (111) homeschooling (53) i heart faces (17) inspiration (19) just write (10) kids (519) life lately (34) married life (35) motherhood (36) my real life (248) p52 (2) photography (203) picture the holidays (17) random (84) recipes (20) scavenger hunt sunday (21) school (4) selfie (104) simple moments (44) stories (108) teens (1) ten on ten (23) the sunday creative (1) things I love (27) vacation (27) washington (25) weight loss (13) you capture (19)

popular posts:

  • an evening in the park.
    I wish I could say we have these super cool, amazing, glorious parks like in the movies, but no. And really, it's fiiiiine! What we do h...
  • ten on ten // july 2017
    Another month, another Ten on Ten. {waiting for breakfast} {strawberry and milk snack} {new cart orginization. I decided to...
  • worth.
    Every now and then, I get caught up in this comparison trap. And worrying about who actually likes me and who doesn't. And if I measur...
::text and photos copyright myreal.everyday.life by brooke chambers. no stealing my stuffs, dude, mkay?::
  • zulily
Go to Brooke's Blog
Follow Me on Pinterest
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
myreal.everyday.life by brooke chambers. Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.