Anyhow, enough of the mushy.... Here's a few of my favorite photos from our hometowns. They don't exactly show WHERE we live, but I'll get to that in another post. These are just shots I randomly took that turned out beautifully (in my opinion anyway). For your viewing pleasure:
This one is probably my favorite. It's just a big-o tree in a field between my mom's and Toby's mom's house.
Here it is in color, but I love the b&w more...
You see towers like this all over our towns. Usually, they don't have outhouses sitting in front of them; this one's the exception.
A different edit...
You see this building, which was once a store, on the road to Toby's parents house.
You'll also find tons of broke down buildings and houses in our home towns.
And this is a chimney that has been here forever...
We stopped so I could snap some photos of it.
Here's Toby's favorite edit:
Here's the color version:
And I think I like this one best:
I took pictures of EVERYTHING and I have to say I had sooo much fun doing it! I love going home to visit family! I'll be posting more of what our towns actually look like throughout the rest of the week!
Toodles!!








I love the picture of that old house in that field! I had no idea it used to be a store. Now me and mom are thinking of going and taking some pictures out by it.(moms like photography too) she's taking my boyfriends senior pics. lol
ReplyDeleteThese pics are awesome! :) You have an eye for rugged beauty.
ReplyDelete