About the boy... Jonyn loves to look outside. He loves to sit (and now stand) at the door and just look out and bang on the window. Yesterday, I was beside him snapping a few photos of him when Matt (our neighbor who's door is literally right beside ours) came home and started laughing at Jonyn. My little J was licking the front door. The one the dogs look out of allllll the time. The one that has dog slobber and snot all over it. So I stepped outside to capture it so I could always remember how silly my munchkin is... and how gross kids can be ;)
Hey look, there's part of my reflection!
He thinks Mommy & Daddy & 'Uncle' Matt are funny when we laugh...
Hey there I am again. Who says I never show up in my kids pictures??
Those faces are priceless... oh and sorry for posting sooo many, but he just had too many funny faces during that whole mess :)
Happy Thursday!













No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.