(we also popped some firecrackers and lit some sparklers at home before and after the fireworks show.
popping fire crackers. Ruby's favorite was stomping on them!
firecrackers shaped like toy guns = big hit with the boys.
snakes.
this kid makes THE best faces!!
oh my heart! 😍
piggies! 😍
Grey and Rubes doing handstands.
homegirl makes this face ALL the time, and it is near the literal best!!!!
this is how Rubes throws a frisbee.
aaaand this is how Rubes prepares to catch a frisbee. 😂😂😂
dad spoiled us with snocones.
glow sticks in the pigtails.
sparklers at home.
(the other kids kept getting too far away for me to take photos. I mean.
we do kind of have a lot to keep up with. 😂)
I hope you guys had a great Fourth! Thanks for sharing ours through these photos! 😘
xoxo

































































No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.