Before we left:
Stopping to hike down to the beach, which turned into hiking for over an hour. Which I actually loved, but dang, I was so so tired once we got back!!!
Some of the scenery on the hike. I am so in love with those succulents! 😍😍😍
Juvenile Bald Eagle!
We got to her parents house and headed to one of the beaches to search for sea glass. Ruby still only let me put her down for a hot minute. I guess she remembered the crab situation from days before. She did sit with me and I did manage to step back for a few photos of her and her bestest baby frand.
After our little beach excursion, the girls picked fresh strawberries from the garden. I think that's what heaven will look like for Ruby: massacring all of the strawberries she possibly can. 😂 She also became mildly obsessed with the chickens, even getting her finger pecked by one! Also, that stalker cat!
xoxo


































No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.