Guys!! Washington's summer weather is amaaaaaaazing!!! *hearty eyes all day long* While my honey and boys in Texas endured high 90s and 100+ degree days... I was up here in the 50s and 60s and some lower 70s. Can I just live here?! I sort of hate the heat. I endure, though, because honestly, the desert... I mean, West Texas is just where the Lord has us.
Anyways.
On our third day here, we walked around some more, plus we went to the park to play.
I cannot get over her little outfit in this series!! I found the glasses in the Target dollar spot and hadta. Pair with Star Wars, and by golly, you just don't get anymore American than that!! 😍 Also, never say "murica" to me. I'll punch you. It ain't cute.
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.