Sister is EVERYWHERE!
Goodness, baby girl knows how to get around. She still not doing the traditional crawl, but she is scooting fiercely and belly flopping her way across the floor.
Also, I see soooo much baby Jonyn in her lately. So I'll be excited to see what future Rubesy looks like. *swoon.
Also, also, those cupie doll hairs that stand up and just won't quit makes me get all heart-eyed.
Goodness, baby girl knows how to get around. She still not doing the traditional crawl, but she is scooting fiercely and belly flopping her way across the floor.
Also, I see soooo much baby Jonyn in her lately. So I'll be excited to see what future Rubesy looks like. *swoon.
Also, also, those cupie doll hairs that stand up and just won't quit makes me get all heart-eyed.
scoot on, baby girl, scoot on.
xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.