This kid. My first born. My almost-in-the-double-digits boy who has lots of interests. One big interest is reading. I find him reading all the time.
even after being told to go out in play. see?
I love that he gets so engrossed in what he's reading. I love that he enjoys books as much as I do. I love that he can and will read anywhere.
I take so much delight in his love of books and reading. I found a local bookstore and a I'm pretty sure our love of books will be a big common bond between us as he grows.
I also love that all these position changes while reading were all in the span of about two minutes. and he never took his eyes off his book. never even knew I was there.
And the tongue is a constant with this one. Always out, it seems. Reminds me of my little brother when we were kids. I love that, too.
He's so smart and retains so much information. He wants to be a scientist, although I could see him being a chef or a teacher also. He'll do big things someday. And I never want to forget the simple joy he found in a chapter book when he was still just a boy.
My sweet one that first made me a momma, you bring me joy, you really do.
simple moments: previous weeks
next week's prompt :: found helping
simple moments is about finding the small things that make up our
everyday, things we want to remember and be thankful for. it's the
little bits of our lives that might not be remembered when we are gray
and old. so we document it, on paper, with a photo, through a blog. join
me?





No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.