Hey, I'm not making fun! ;) I loved the video! Hearing your voice and seeing your kiddos in action totally made me cry actually. I miss you guys. It's hard to believe that you were just a family of 4 the last time I saw ya though.. Anyway, I don't know how much work goes into making a video like that, but I think it would be cool if you did all your top ten posts in that form. Love it! :)
I don't think you sound like a 12 year old at all. I loved the video and miss hearing your sweet voice. Plus seeing the kids "alive" was so neat! Love it!
Hey, I'm not making fun! ;)
ReplyDeleteI loved the video! Hearing your voice and seeing your kiddos in action totally made me cry actually. I miss you guys. It's hard to believe that you were just a family of 4 the last time I saw ya though..
Anyway, I don't know how much work goes into making a video like that, but I think it would be cool if you did all your top ten posts in that form. Love it! :)
Yay! I love it! You don't sound like you're twelve. I'd give you sixteen at least. ;)
ReplyDelete10 on 10. Let's do it!
Is it supposed to be 10 things over 10 hours?
ReplyDeleteI loved, loved, LOVED the vlog form! :)
ReplyDeleteI don't think you sound like a 12 year old at all. I loved the video and miss hearing your sweet voice. Plus seeing the kids "alive" was so neat! Love it!
ReplyDelete