hello! welcome to muh space. here are my thoughts on this week's prompts. enjoy :) {and join in, too!}
1. outside
staring at the birds outside the window.
(also, he's a boy. his hair and pretty face usually have people asking.)
(also, he's a boy. his hair and pretty face usually have people asking.)
2. backside
baby bum in cloth.
see also: rolls over the dipe.
3. little things
the little things make up my everyday.
little things like folding diapers and sipping hot tea.
and truly, the little things, the everyday ordinary are so full of beauty.
4. a cup of...
iced latte sprinkled with cinnamon
5. reflect
baby is still trying to figure the guy that keeps moving on the other side of the glass.
baby is still trying to figure the guy that keeps moving on the other side of the glass.
thank you for stopping and looking and reading.
join us?






Such a great set this week. I really love the light in that first shot. She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteLovely hunt. I think I can't choose which one I love best, but if I had to I choose your "Outside" and "Backside" shots.
ReplyDeleteHave a great Sunday.
I'm glad to read others were missing the linky also. And just now two of your pixs didn't show up - until a few minutes after the others. I'm wondering what's going on.
ReplyDeleteLove your little one looking in the mirror!
These are great! Your little guys are so adorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots! Love the rolls on the little guy!
ReplyDeleteoh my - five boys!! {bet you never heard that before!!} Love your set of shots - the first one is so wonderful, all that lovely light and that cherub face! I also love little things...That you feel calm enough to capture that calm shot is wonderful. I'm sure it's your heart to truly embrace the beauty in the little things that gets you many more moments like that than perhaps many of us would notice.
ReplyDeleteI find myself wondering how you find time for photography with 5 boys! Your photos are gorgeous.....especially that first one. Such wonder on his cute, little face!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your photos! What sweet little moments in time!
ReplyDeleteThese are such beautiful photos - and kids, especially your little boy staring out the window. Stopping by from the Scavenger Hunt!
ReplyDeleteMeg @ http://myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com
What a wonderful set of shots - especially love backside!
ReplyDeleteI love how your pictures convey the beauty of seemingly normal / average daily events. That first shot is priceless.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness these are all fabulous and so creative!
ReplyDeleteI love the little girl peeking outside and of course the baby is adorable!
Happy hunting next week!:-)
Your shots are wonderful! Your children are beautiful. What a full life you have. Im so glad to have found your blog. Cant wait to see more.
ReplyDeleteThese photos are beautiful, the last one is so precious.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are ADORABLE! Those chubby little legs... oh dear!!! Such lovely captures.
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet captures!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! That reflect shot is too adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove the cloth diapered bum! We use to use Fuzzi Bunz and Bum Genuis. I love them.
ReplyDeletethank you so much everyone! i very much appreciate your sweet words :) and i just wanted to say that that first shot is my fourth boy :) poor kid has been called a girl since he was born. i mean, he is pretty, but definitely a boy!
ReplyDeleteI really love your backside shot and the reflect shot.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! Love your sweet babies' faces!
ReplyDelete