Hi. It seems I've been saturating this little space with more photos than usual lately. I have to say I love it. I write when it feels right, and snap photos when it feels right, too. It's been nice. Once upon a time or two, I really thought I'd do a P365, but then life happened and I got all kinds of knocked up and sorta fell behind once or twice. So now, I just take photos [most] days and post them as my personal
slice of daily life. It's been a lot less stressed filled than forcing a photo daily, because I'm not the person who can find a shot easily everysingleday.
Anyways, here are my thoughts on this week's challenge...
1. yellow
{fresh squeezed lemonade}
2. something that made you smile
{found by our front door}
3. ancient or antique
{my great-grandmothers dish}
4. splash
{crawfish on the weekend (gross)}
5. in the sun
{sun bathing the dipes}
linking up:
Your compositions this week are so beautiful - I really love your first and last shots.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Ashley - you knocked it out of the park with composition on each shot. I also love your content for each - especially that last one. Great job!
ReplyDeleteI love lemons. I think they are so pretty! GORGEOUS shot!
ReplyDeleteSeriously so true your compositions are just stunning!
ReplyDelete