wrapped with love
{I wrapped everything with butcher paper and added twine, yarn, pom poms, 1" circle confetti, and handmade felt flowers for some extra cuteness. so.much.fun!}
attitude adjustment
{what do you do at 1am on Christmas Eve? because I do self portraits, yo.}
you are getting sleepy
{I wrapped everything with butcher paper and added twine, yarn, pom poms, 1" circle confetti, and handmade felt flowers for some extra cuteness. so.much.fun!}
attitude adjustment
{what do you do at 1am on Christmas Eve? because I do self portraits, yo.}
you are getting sleepy
{I took this a few days ago, but it's hard to get photos of my kidlets sleeping,
so a tired baby ready for his nap is the best I can do. and I had a hard time getting these!
he's really squirmy! lots-o blurry shots.}
life is sweet
{especially when you are given the treats.}
enchantment
{looking with hazy eyes to see what's under the tree the second you wake up}
this magic moment
{the simple pleasures, those are magical. and squishy baby chub, too.}
Picture the Holidays
day 20-25
.... and we're now caught up. phew.






Love your simply wrapped gifts and what a sweet adorable baby!
ReplyDelete