But I am having a really hard time deciding which I like best for today. I'll have to think more on it, but I'd love your opinion, too.
^this might be the favorite.
^but I kinda love this, too.
^and I'm a black and white junkie, especially if it's tinted.
and also, I love the focus on the jar here.
see my dilemma?
Picture the Holidays
Day 6



You are just too darn talented! That's the problem :) Love them all.
ReplyDeleteThey're all great! I can't decide either.
ReplyDeleteI'm kind of leaning towards the middle one though. I love the bokeh'd mason jar :)
Hey! I was born and raised in Odessa! :) I've only been here in Colorado for the last 8 years. How crazy, huh?! :)
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the first one. A shallow DOF gets me every time!
ReplyDeleteI like the first, for the simplicity.
ReplyDelete