Jonyn goes to bed with the big kids every night now. And I am great with that. It means a whole night with out a little person in my bed. That also means there is an empty toddler bed in the baby's room.
{his most favorite toy ever}
{he's still not walking}
Last night I did the same thing. I was still awake at 2:30 this morning, so I peeked in there to see if he was in fact still on the bed or if he had fallen off. He was sideways on the bed with his little booty in the air. Precious.
{he's one. wow}
Jonyn. Oh my Jonyn. He is as independent as they come. My little I-can-do-all-things-without-any-help two year old got completely dressed by himself today absolutely refusing to let us help him. Which was hard to sit back and watch because he struggled a bit, but he got it done. And the amazing part was that everything went on correctly. How big he is getting! Maybe this means my mornings have just gotten easier.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.