The beauty of Weight Watchers is that I can still eat regular food. Like when my husband brought home fried chicken tenders last night. I ate them. I also ate green beans and mashed potatoes. And half a roll. I left out the gravy knowing I'd go over my points if I had smothered my plate with the delicious stuff.
So I went back to my second meeting tonight. Hopped on the scale. And it was a loss!
-2.8 pounds
It's very encouraging. And now that I've seen results, I really want to get active and get in shape. So this week, I will start moving more in some fashion.
And by the way, I got a Hula Hoop. Yes I did. And it's a workout trying to work the thing. I am determined to become a Hula Hooping Pro!! And in the process, work down my mid section and become a healthier me.
I am excited to have more energy and be healthier. And I'm sure my children will appreciate a more active Mom too.
YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteI started running (again) last week for the first time in a loooong time. It felt really good to be doing something good for me. ;)
Congratulations!! I'm so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteI want to try Zumba! Wanna go with when I do? Im going to start couch to 5k training when we get back from TN.