Ever seen "The Kid" with Bruce Willis?
No?
Go watch it. You'll love it. Definitely a fun movie!
By the way, I'm pretty sure I'm crazy. How sure? Pretty darn.
My house is a wreck, the amount of blankets I need to wash is unreal. My floors are so gross.
Spit up, poop, and snot are a daily occurrence and usually one of them winds up on me at some point in the day.
I don't get to take a shower every day, definitely don't get to wash my hair daily.
I claim I am so over having more babies. I mean, sometimes I have to lay him in the piles of clean laundry just so he can be near me as I pull even more laundry out of the dryer.
Then I see just how fast he is growing and I suddenly want just one more. Even if nothing will ever be done around here again.
Pretty sure I'm crazy. How crazy? Pretty darn.





well your baby is pretty darn CUTE... alum can be found in the spice isle at your grocery store.
ReplyDelete