The best gift my husband has ever given me is my babies. OUR babies. All of them.
Even though they are rotten sometimes.
Even though I'm a rotten Mom sometimes.
The next best gift?
I get to be a Mom that stays home with those babies.
And do laundry, and dishes, and wipe butts and noses, and mop, and watch tv, and read my favorite blogs, and kiss sweet faces, and run my fingers through shaggy little boy hair, and play fetch with the dogs, and sometimes with the kids, too, and pass out hugs and kiss owies and rock babies and breastfeed and babywear.
Now if only he could figure out how to give me a girl, that'd be one a great gift, too.

:) Beautiful post Brooke.
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful gifts! I'm thankful for those gifts too!
ReplyDeleteI'm also participating in the joy of LOVE - and I love this photo! Great job capturing the moment - and two thumbs up for being able to do what you love!
ReplyDeletewhat a great shot, and an awesome job to go with it : )
ReplyDeleteLove the level of your shot. Right down there with him...the best!
ReplyDelete