Anyways, because all of my sweet babies were asleep so early, I decided I would make Chocolate Lava Cakes for Toby and me. Mostly for me. Chocolate is my enemy, but I treat it like my friend. It's what's making me put on those extra pounds right now. Such a waste after losing all that baby weight.
So, anyhow. Focus, Brooke, focus. For the love. I made
Well, whatever, these babies were SO worth the tiny amount of effort it took. Seriously, they were easy. and quick. I just changed the serving size to five (because it gave me even amounts), and whipped up these bad boys. Oh I'm hungry for them again just thinking about gooey goodness in the center of chocolaty warmth.
I forgot to take a picture of the after after. This below is after they were done. But not after I dressed it with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Gosh they were gooood. You should so make them. They're easy. And made in individual servings. Perfect, I tell you, perfect.
side note: I used semi-sweet chocolate chips instead of bittersweet.




No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.