You Capture:
Thursday, July 15, 2010
You Capture: Vehicles
The most important vehicles around our house are of the Star Wars kind. When Dad is a big Star Wars geek, I mean fan, it's only right that our boys totally love it too. Even my 16mth old boy finds the light sabers around here and tries to run with the two big kids. It's pretty humorous to watch the older two boys run from the mean toddler! And with soon to be FOUR boys in the house, I can only imagine that the Star Wars collection around here will soon double in size...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





This is the second post I have seen today on Star Wars vehicles LOL. I am a mom of two boys (as well as a girl who follows the boys), so I totally sympathize, although in our house it's more @ Batman, Superman, Flash, yada yada yada...
ReplyDeleteCool!
ReplyDeleteI love that last one. So intense. =)
ReplyDeleteYou've got a couple of cuties there!
ReplyDeleteAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love the kids : ) They are so cute. They make boring old star wars vehicles seem interesting : )
ReplyDelete