Well, it may not be THE best one from the week, but my favorite for sure. My littlest boy's curls. All three of my boys had this beautifully soft hair that curled ever so slightly when it got a bit long. Oh no... there will be no first haircut for a while :) For, I need to have SOMEONE in the house that has hair I can run my fingers through.
{Jonyn, almost 15mths old}
love it! :) I'm hoping my little man gets curls like his daddy did!
ReplyDeleteIt's a wonderful shot. My only curly top was a boy. It was a sad day when we cut those curls. :(
ReplyDeleteLove the bokeh in the picture!
such a sweet pic!
ReplyDeleteso sweet! i want to touch his hair, too :) love it!
ReplyDeletemy photo is posted now also. feel free to come on over for a visit anytime :).
Love the curls!
ReplyDeleteNone of mine have curls... even though both hubby and I do. Oh well!
Ah, I love that little boy hair! So soft for sure. This is a beautiful photo.
ReplyDeleteOh, how cute!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a busy little guy. My 13 month old bean's hair does that when she comes out of her bath, or when she gets good and sweaty.
ReplyDeleteI know, I can't keep from running my fingers through it too!