A few minutes before it happened, I had my camera at my desk while I was working. My sweet little peanut came to me and climbed up in my lap. He was snuggling with me and playing and being all cute. So I grabbed my camera, and got this sweet, chubby face...
So then I thought, gosh... it's been a while since I've gotten some good front-door-light photos of my baby. Maybe I'll do that now and take a break from working.
So we get to the front door, I open it, and Baby J tries to run out. I quickly realize BAD.IDEA. He's gonna wanna go outside and run his little heart out. So I grab him and shut the door. Then it begins.
The meltdown. See the tear?
He was really mad that I wouldn't let him go outside. Into the yard. Across the driveway. To the alley.
He was rolling around on the floor and everything. It was a little sad. And all I could do??
Was take pictures.
{and then scoop him up and give him hugs and kisses and run my fingers through his glorious hair}





No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.