He's SEVEN now... and I will go into great detail about him and our day yesterday, but for now, while I prepare my heart for today, for knowing what this life inside of me will be... a strong little brother, or a protected baby sister... I just wanted to quickly share an outtake of my BIG boy.
The best quality? no, but a photo that I will cherish forever. This is him making a sad face for the purpose of our little photo shoot :) I SO love my biggest boy.
I'm now going to try and quiet my mind by spending a little time with God, then finding something busy to do until the time comes to head to the doctor's office... after I get my hands on some food...
Happy Thursday, friends.

Wow 7 years old! How time does fly! Im SO excited to hear the results of your ultrasound!
ReplyDeleteAww happy birthday
ReplyDelete