My sweetness is from feeling the first little flutters of this tiny life in this big belly. I adore that.
(and from knowing the dirty mirror is from three little boys' hands).
(and from knowing the dirty mirror is from three little boys' hands).
...and believing I know what sex baby #4 will be and keeping it all to myself, in the private places of my heart, to talk over with God alone.
...and a sweet little baby bum wearing cloth dipees I made with my own hands.
...and knowing he won't be the baby for much longer and loving it while he is.
...and eating too many of the best brownies I've ever made!
...and having my boy asleep in my arms right now as I type, in this dark room.
Ahhh sweetness....

ps... although I've been following You Capture for awhile now, this is my first time participating :) I hope I did it right.





I love those sweet little legs climbing the stairs!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures, my "sweet" friend (sorry, I couldn't resist). ;0)
ReplyDeleteWonderful, sweet captures of memories in the making.
ReplyDeleteI love those chubby legs!!
ReplyDeleteBrownies are my favorite so now I'm probably going to have to go and make some of those ;)
ReplyDeleteLove the diaper shot! As the mother of 3 boys myself, I'm guessing those brownies didn't last long.
ReplyDeleteDid you find a pattern for diapers? I sew a lot and think I could do it! Also, congrats on the baby...I am new to your blog, but I remember Mason's first flutters, it was such an awesome feeling! Love the baby chub too!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...congratulations!! 3 boys and a baby on the way. That's WONDERFUL!! Your pictures are fantastic! :-) (LOVE the 3rd and 4th especially)!
ReplyDeleteI love that you decided to play You Capture with the rest of us! Wow you made you own diapers, that is awesome.
ReplyDeleteI've been bouncing around your blog for a few minutes here. Really enjoying the way you write, and your photography. You Capture has been such a fun way to meet some really talented mommy photogs. Love it! And I'm so glad to meet you!