TEN things I know FOR SURE:
(in random order)
1. My babies are growing ENTIRELY too fast! that's him standing:
2. There's fixin' to be WAY too much candy in my house and so much of it will be tossed!
3. Stuffy babies that can't breath=a sad heart for mommy.
4. I need a daughter.NOW.
5. Winter is sooo close and I'm soooo excited about it.
6. My boys are definitely monkeys. see that one in the back:
*more about what they're making soon...
7. In some ways my oldest boy is so much like me :) a big comfy chair and a good book is all you need!
*yes, those are glasses and I'll show 'em to ya soon!
8. I simply could not live without my husband.or chocolate.or fresca.or my boys.or valentine's day.or pens scattered about my house.
9. Every single time I mop my floors, it rains the next day without fault.
10. Office supply stores are the best things EVER!!!
11. I have work to do, then I'll be back to post some stuff about my boys. I feel like I've been neglecting these thoughts in my head that demand to be blogged about. LOVES!!



No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.