We then gathered all of the school stuff and went out to snap a few pictures. After that, we loaded up and went to drop off the boys. We all went and took Taylan to his class since Toby was videoing all of it. It was fun. I showed him where to hang his back pack, we passed out hugs and kisses and he went and sat down and we took off. We dropped Kanyon off at Happy Days just after that. He did great considering he's a super shy kid who freezes up in social situations!
I think the boys were so glad to go back. They were driving each other nuts! Not to mention, I think we were all getting on each others nerves these last few weeks. I'm sure I was bugging them just as much as they were bugging me with their constant bickering. All that said, I can't wait to get them at 2:55 today and see how their day was! Anyhow, here's a few snaps of them before we left this morning:



I hope all of your kiddos have/had a great first day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I am so happy you are here. Your words make my heart so happy.